ACE Greater NY Alumni have the unique experience of having participated in a program during their high school careers that excellently prepared them for the design and build industry. Alumni have an expansive community to reach out to while searching for internships and careers, as well as looking for professional help. ACE GNY assists in placing alumni in summer internships and offers networking and professional development events. To date, 80% of ACE GNY Alumni say that ACE GNY gave them an edge over their freshman year classmates.
To gain access to the alumni network and receive information about opportunities, Alumni students must register on the ACE website. To register, follow the steps below:
- Go to www.acementor.org/students
- Click Registration/Log-in
- Log-in to your ACE Profile using the username and password used when registering as a high school student
- Click “Register as an Alumnus”
- Complete the application form
*If you forgot your password or email used as a high school student, please email GreaterNY@acementor.org.
Perks of Registering as an ACE GNY Alumni
- Invitations to industry networking events
- Opportunities for scholarships and internships
- Connection with other ACE Greater NY alumni
- Opportunities to provide mentorship to current ACE GNY students
Register as an Alumni to receive information about these opportunities straight to your inbox!
The Alumni Experience
I can’t imagine what I would have pursued if I hadn’t done ACE. It was instrumental in developing my academic and career goals.- Michelle, 2012 Graduate