ACE GNY Preparing for College Architecture Panel
For the first time, the ACE Mentor Program of Greater NY Alumni Committee organized two panel discussions to provide seniors graduating from high school with firsthand insight on Architecture School and Engineering programs.
The Preparing for College Architecture Panel was held on June 11, 2019 at the ACE Greater NY office in Midtown Manhattan. Panelists were guided through a moderated discussion by ACE Alumni and current Team Leader, Nadene Taylor (Beyer Blinder Belle). Students learned about the basics and expectations of Architecture school, including the vocabulary and tools needed to succeed.
The panelists on the Architecture Panel:
- Carme Azor (Graduate of City College of New York)
- Victoria Ereskina (Graduate of Yale University, Current Design Professional at HOK)
- Francis Reynon (Incoming Senior at City College of New York).
- Sarah Saad (Incoming Sophomore at Cooper Union)
- Amanda Stachnik (Incoming Sophomore at New York Institute of Technology)
After the moderated discussion, students and parents voiced questions to panelists, moderator, and mentors present.Back To Blog