ACE GNY Preparing for College Engineering Panel
The Preparing for College Engineering Panel was held on June 12, 2019 at the ACE Greater NY office in Midtown Manhattan. Panelists were guided through a moderated discussion by current Team Leader and Mentor Committee Chair, Virginia Demske (Cerami & Associates). Students learned about the basics and expectations of several undergraduate engineering programs, including Mechanical and Civil Engineering at universities throughout Greater New York.
The panelists on the Engineering Panel:
- Shequana Courtney (Incoming Sophomore at University of Buffalo, Mechanical Engineering)
- Daniells Edwards (Incoming Sophomore at Carnegie Mellon University, Mechanical Engineering)
- Patrick Gaudet (Incoming Sophomore at Manhattan College, Civil Engineering)
- Cathleen Giordano (Graduate of Manhattan College, Young Professional)
- Kevin Reyes (Incoming Sophomore at Cornell University, Civil Engineering)
- Grace Stackowitz (Incoming Junior at Manhattan College, Civil Engineering)
After the moderated discussion, students and parents voiced questions to panelists, moderator, and mentors present.
Back To Blog